BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Emery R.
I like using soft lips when I go out to party's it makes my lips shine and it last awhile makes my lips feel smooth not dry.
April W.
Yoder
This helped to soften my lips and get stop them from being chapped. Unfortunately, it left my lips feeling dried out. Bumber!
Crystal L.
Ellsinore
Very moisturizing chapstick.. just not much in the tube. Also the way the packaging is the lid always pops off in my pocket.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Very good for a quick chapstick, love the flavors it comes in and I rarely have had to reapply it to keep my lips moisturized
Rachel B.
Ambler, PA
This product I only use because it smells good. Overall it's not great for curing chapped lips.Softlips Lip Balm
Brianna B.
Midlothian
Keeps my lips very soft. Depending on the product from soft lips it can be a bit grainy. Overall a good product.
Marissa B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This tube is too small for that goodness, iv never tried anyone else but this one I would love to try the other ones though.
Taylor. T.
North Syracuse
I love these lip balms!! They are so moisturizing and they smell amazing!! I have nearly every flavor and I can't get enough
member-f1ca9
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I really like the formula in Softlips because it really does give you soft lips! It's not a sticky kind of chapstick either.
Leslie R.
AKRON, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Handy little lip balm. Very small so easy to put in a bag and carry around with you daily. It also comes in different scents
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon