BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
member-18a97
I feel like since it's so "soft" on your lips like it doesn't help for dry irritated lips. I feel like it's more for taste.
Kaitlyn M.
very creamy product and long lasting. very easy to apply. these can be found at local drugstores, and are very inexpensive.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Love the scent and how small it is! Easy to take anywhere when you just want to keep your lips smelling good and hydrated!
Kayla K.
Keeps my lips soft, I’ve used this for years! My dad has used Softlips Lip Balm since before I was born also.
Kristin H.
I started using these because my mom bought me them as a kid and they're still a favorite to use! I love the scent options
Heather T.
This product is great. It's small and easy to put in a pocket or purse. It always made my lips super soft after applying it
l i.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
i NEED to use this before I apply lipstick, its a staple. It's easy to apply and works good under Clinique lipsticks.
Angela H.
Jamestown
small so hard to get on lips evenly. moisturizing though, just like i’ve said. i have better ones and need medicated balms.
Shelby V.
BEST CHAPSTICK I have ever used!!!!! Seriously amazing. It does exactly what the name says. My lips have never been softer.
Sam J.
Terre Haute, IN
This really helps moisturize my lips but I don't think it lasts very long. It is cheap. I was obsessed with in high school.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon