BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
angela a.
pauma valley
Purchased at: Walmart
i got one in the vanilla bean flavor and i loved it so much! the packaging is so cute and it definitely met my expectations.
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Soft lips makes my lips feel great, but requires frequent applications in my experience. The flavors are really good though.
Emily G.
Fairborn, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say this is a very average lip balm. Nothing too amazing, nothing too awful. It does the job- but it could be better.
janette p.
El cajon, CA
I love how soft and fresh my lips feel after using soft lips. I do not need to reapply very often unlike other lip products.
Emery R.
I like using soft lips when I go out to party's it makes my lips shine and it last awhile makes my lips feel smooth not dry.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
It was nice. It wasn’t anything great. If it’s on sale, then I’ll buy it, but if it’s not, I’ll find something else cheaper.
Leslie R.
Parlier, CA
not my favorite lip balm. a bit more pricy for the amount of product you get. left my lips soft but had to apply pretty often
Alyssa C.
Saginaw, MI
I love the compact size of the tube! Keeps my lips soft for much longer than other lip treatments, and has a pleasant scent!
Wanda N.
Jersey city, NJ
Soft lips lip balm moisturizes your lips and leaves them very soft. They protect from chapped lips and it also hydrated them
Teala W.
Occidental, CA
Soft lips vanilla works really well. Love the smooth feeling of it and it's non sticky feeling. Also at a really great price!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon