BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lauryne B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that the tube is skinny. All the other brands are thick sticks & I personally don't like that. I've got thin lips & those thick ones don't do me any good.
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
I love softlips .. it really does give you soft lips! Minnesota winters are harsh and i rely on a good chapstick to keep my lips hydrated. Softlips for the win!!
Heather S.
The only complaint I have about these products are that they leave a nasty taste in your mouth. That's my experience anyway.  Softlips Lip Balm
💋Megan💋 D.
Dayville
Omg i love this product!!! I think it works great. I even recommended it to my mom and she said she loves it. I love how the packaging is small and simple so it’s easy to just throw in purse and go! The only problem i have with it is when it’s in my purse the cap tends to fall off.
Lacey J.
Purchased at: CVS
Nice and creamy Kees lips nice and hydrated feeling I’m a repeat user and will continue to be little pricey but worth the $ met my expectations and will meet yours as well. Could find a@way to keep the lid from getting balm stuck in it
Karen P.
Boston, MA
It was fine, I️ have really chapped lips and this was okay for 5 minutes. It didn’t last long on my lips or in the tube itself. Mostly got it for the cool shape.
Alyssa S.
Fredericktown, OH
I love how small the product is, it's so easy to take everywhere! The formula is also very moisturizing which is a must with how cold and drying the weather gets where I live. The product lasts a long time and I highly recommend this product, it was a total life saver last winter!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ have no joke been using these since I️ was kid, my mom used to have the tinted brown one. (So 90’s) 😂 I️t always smelled and tasted so great I️ could never resist I️t. I️t still is a good product. It’s not the best chapstick on the market in my opinion but I️t gets the job done.
Mirandaa P.
Denver
This product isn’t so bad I like how they come in Different sizes it’s also soft on your lips but not as soft as it could be I have used this product multiple times I’ve brought it at Walmart it came with three in one pack I would definitely recommend this product to everyone l.
Allison Y.
Paragould
This is my all time favorite lip balm. I've used this brand since I was in high school. It's not too heavy but keeps my lips moisturized. I love the slim tube. The scent isn't overpowering and the feel is smooth. I'll be a lifelong user for sure and highly recommend it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon