BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Great brand does the job and great for every day use. I don't use it as often as I used to but I definitely need to change that
Jessica E.
Sacramento, CA
Works great at softening your lips. Around $4 and widely available. I like the slim design too, perfect to hold in your pocket.
Nicole P.
Lockhart, Tx
Although this product smells amazing and tastes good on your lips, its definitely not the most hydrating lip balm on the market
Dani G.
I LOVEE the way this feels on my lips & the slim packaging!! And I love the cherry scent!!  It takes me back to my childhood!!
Crystal L.
Ellsinore
Very moisturizing chapstick.. just not much in the tube. Also the way the packaging is the lid always pops off in my pocket.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
It was nice. It wasn’t anything great. If it’s on sale, then I’ll buy it, but if it’s not, I’ll find something else cheaper.
Leslie R.
Parlier, CA
not my favorite lip balm. a bit more pricy for the amount of product you get. left my lips soft but had to apply pretty often
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Soft lips makes my lips feel great, but requires frequent applications in my experience. The flavors are really good though.
Kailey J.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of these. They work so well it really allows the dead skin to be pulled away. Gentle and not harsh. Very soft.
Marisol T.
These are ok. They don't last on your lips. It doesn't make your lips any softer than other leading brands. Won't buy again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon