BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Patricia M.
Love this chap stick! It has a Light scent. Smooth application and moister barrier for chapped lips. Great for sensitive skin
Shayelise G.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Another banger! Soft lips and it’s great affordable price it’s made so well and it keeps your lips so soft I love this brand!
Arielle M.
I love how soft this makes my lips feel but I always felt like I could taste the sunscreen which is why I stopped buying it!
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
I really love this. It doesn't really help once you have chapped lips but it's nice and keeps your lips soft on a daly basis.
Anna-Catherine C.
Guntersville, AL
This chapstick is the best!! It makes your lips feel better and also gives you a little shine! Perfect for daytime or night.
Crystal L.
Ellsinore
Very moisturizing chapstick.. just not much in the tube. Also the way the packaging is the lid always pops off in my pocket.
Dani G.
I LOVEE the way this feels on my lips & the slim packaging!! And I love the cherry scent!!  It takes me back to my childhood!!
janette p.
El cajon, CA
I love how soft and fresh my lips feel after using soft lips. I do not need to reapply very often unlike other lip products.
Mekayla P.
Fayetteville, NC
It smells so good but depending on how dry your lips are depends on how good it will work for you but its an awesome product👍
Kristina G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a pretty good chapstick/lip balm. The smell is great and it keeps my lips moisturized. It does tingle when I use it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon