BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kasey g.
paris
I love the way this goes on and feels good it just doesn’t seem to last very long. I also like the shimmer it gives on my lips
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
Softlips is a classic lip blam. I have always loved it. I love the sleekness of the tube and the silky touch it gives my lips.
Molly R.
Softlips is the perfect name for this brand. I love that it has SPF in it- perfect for summer! And the scent is nice and light.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I used to use these all the time. I have no complaints. I just stopped using it. Easy to apply and is available at most places.
Stephanie M.
Softlips is one of the few that is my favorite. Not only does it have a pretty lip color but also protects you from the sun! :)
Ally J.
This product definitely lives up to its name! Made my very chapped lips so smooth and soft and it didn't dry them out even more
Emily A.
Vancouver , WA
Great smell and I liked the texture. Made my lips very soft. Feels silky on the lips. Would be interested in buying more
Natori F.
Enumclaw, wa
Loved this product it kept my  lips moist smelling greats good value up to my expectations love that it's small and easy to use.
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Great brand does the job and great for every day use. I don't use it as often as I used to but I definitely need to change that
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Perfect small size for small lips, and very soft and good to use in the winter time. Would buy again, I liked that it no flavor
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon