BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Deanna D.
Pittsburgh
This product glides on effortlessly and is not too thick. It provides instant relief and there any many scents to choose from.
Mackenzie B.
Anderson , SC
This is a wonderful lip primer before lipstick. It feels so good and last. The packaging it great because it's small and sleek.
Christina g.
Killeen, TX
This use to be my go to chapstick. But then it became very hard to find in store. If i find it i will definitely purchase again
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 This product is nice. Hydrates & protects as well as adding a little touch of color.
Jillian S.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
LOOOVE softlips. Great pen tube that rolls up and flavor is wonderful and mild! Heals lips fast as well as makes them sooo soft
Alexandra S.
Bronx, NY
This product actually gave me a terrible allergic reaction that caused the top of my lip to get really bumpy and painfully dry
Karie T.
Eugene
Works great on dry lips and stays put longer than some other brands. Good value and can be found at just about any local store.
Anna H.
I LOVE the way this smells! This is really great for hydrating your lips on the go. This is by far one of my favorite lip balms
Julia P.
A really nice lip balm for all day everyday! It's also super small which makes it great to travel with and keep in your purse.
Sarah E.
wilmer, AL
Makes my lips feels so soft, wish I had some now but I'm out. My lips don't stay chapped when I. Use this, got to get you some
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon