BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kate Y.
Glendale, AZ
The one I use to wear all the time was pink shimmer. I loved it but I can't find it anywhere. Would love to try another product.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
This is a nice chapstick. It left my lips soft and I liked it under my lipstick to. I usually see these whenever I'm at Walmart.
Lin M.
This Chapstick burned but it healed my lips Ali and I was very happy with the results that it gave me and I would recommend this
Breanna M.
Soft lips is one of my favorite chap sticks. I bounce back and forth between a few of them depending on how chapped my lips are.
antonia r.
I love this product. It smells amazing and feels so soft. Pretty small in size and gets lost easy but I'll just keep buying them.
Tiffanie N.
Tucson
I love that it travels well and that it can easily be used. Very affordable as well! I can’t pick a favorite scent/flavor though.
KARI E.
CORVALLIS, OR
This used to be one of my favorite chapsticks! I used them all the time. It goes on smoothly and the small tube is easy to store!
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
Did not compare to my blistex. Worked well but wore off quickly and left my lips a bit tingly. Deffinitly sticking to my blistex!
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
These always work great and taste even better. The only thing I dislike is that the tube is so skinny, I prefer a chubbier stick.
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Been is my this stuff forever. I’ve been stealing it from my mom and now my kids steal it from me. I like the tinted ones too.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon