BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cari L.
Gloucester Pt, VA
I love the slim packaging that slips right into my pocket. The vanilla one is my absolute favorite, it smells and feels great!
Vesna S.
Hopkins
Purchased at: Target
It is a soft product for the lips and it does moisturize but it is not enough. It also doesn't stay on the lips for very long.
Beth O.
I was not impressed with Soft lips. I think for the price you'll find much better, more natural lip balms that do a better job
Brandi K.
Knoxville , TN
I always love how smooth it feels but hate how dependent my lips get to the lip balm! If I don’t use it nonstop-my lips hate me
Samm E.
Columbia X Rd, PA
I really like this chapstick, I just wish you got more. I always run out so quickly. It’s a little more than I’d like to spend
cree k.
Cadillac
Purchased at: Walgreens
Softlips has probably the best variety of flavors. I'd use this as an everyday balm. Their small tubes are convenient as well.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This was my favorite lip balm in middle school, and I still love to pick up a tube now and again. Vanilla is my favorite scent.
Leilani L.
Eagle Pass
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very convenient! I use this in my everyday makeup routine to hydrate my lips before applying any lip products.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This is an especially soft lip balm! Definitely one of my favorites. I definitely recommend you get your hands on one of these
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
Very smooth and great flavor but i felt it left a greasy residue. I do like that it is very thin and not bulky to carry around.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon