BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Crystal L.
Ellsinore
Very moisturizing chapstick.. just not much in the tube. Also the way the packaging is the lid always pops off in my pocket.
Katie M.
Frankfort, IL
honestly i didn’t like soft lips at all, the applicator is too small! i have decent sized lips and it was just not cutting it
🎅🥧Mandy🤶🍽 P.
Greenville
Good for chapped lips :) I love these products because I use chapstick all the time one of my favs, but this one is awesome!
Alyssa C.
Saginaw, MI
I love the compact size of the tube! Keeps my lips soft for much longer than other lip treatments, and has a pleasant scent!
Kailey J.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of these. They work so well it really allows the dead skin to be pulled away. Gentle and not harsh. Very soft.
Dani G.
I LOVEE the way this feels on my lips & the slim packaging!! And I love the cherry scent!!  It takes me back to my childhood!!
Alyssa L.
Mount Vernon, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the feel of this particular lip balm. It’s smooth and soft also light weight. It’s inexpensive and at any drug store.
Lala G.
This was a little lighter of a chapstick then I would have wanted. I felt like I was reapplying more often than I would like
felicia e.
It a nice product it not my fav ..IT does do what its ment to do. I like the look of it and its smell but it lil oily for me
Ashley E.
Lawndale, NC
Softlips leaves my lips feeling really soft and I love trying all the different scents they have. They always smell so good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon