BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Ellenville, NY
Not the best. I prefer my other chapstick brands over this one. I feel like I constantly have to reapply to keep my lips soft
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
It’s a great smooth chapstick that smells great. This is for anyone and everyone. And it doesn’t have to be reapplied often.
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
Love this chap stick. Has a nice scent to it. Leaves my lips feeling very moisturized and soft. Always carry this in my bag.
melissa a.
north dallas
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm happy thet have these always available at local drugstores!! Great for when you need one on the go for smooth soft lips 😚
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love the softlips lip balm. It makes my lips so soft and I love the different flavors! They smell wonderful and last long.
Tandi W.
Acworth
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product.  I use it all the time. it really helps to heal my lips. I'll continue using this product for a lifetime.
Brooke W.
wilbraham
I love the product very thin didn't leave a big residue on the west kept them soft and hydrated 10 out of 10 would buy again
April W.
Yoder
This helped to soften my lips and get stop them from being chapped. Unfortunately, it left my lips feeling dried out. Bumber!
Sara O.
Pearl, MS
This is a great lip moisturizer. My lips can get dry and it is a great affordable product! Also great for stocking stuffers!
Brianna B.
Midlothian
Keeps my lips very soft. Depending on the product from soft lips it can be a bit grainy. Overall a good product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon