BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Samm E.
Columbia X Rd, PA
I really like this chapstick, I just wish you got more. I always run out so quickly. It’s a little more than I’d like to spend
Chris B.
Perry
This product is a convenient size but doesn’t last long at all I bought the product from Walmart
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
I really love this lip balm. Makes my lips feel so smooth and soft. The packaging it’s perfect and fits in my pocket just right
Leilani L.
Eagle Pass
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very convenient! I use this in my everyday makeup routine to hydrate my lips before applying any lip products.
Amanda H.
Haven
I actually really like the really skinny tubes that the softlip brand has. The size is perfect for pockets or for a small purse
Tianna L.
Elko
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm is hydrating and smoothing I love how it makes my lips feel and look! The scent isn't harsh or unpleasant either!
paige j.
This product applies smoothly and makes you lips feel refreshed but only lasts for a little bit so you have to keep reapplying.
Sandrs f.
Love it, works best on my winter lips. My lips tend to get a bit dry in the winter but yhis does the trick. My lips look great.
Beth O.
I was not impressed with Soft lips. I think for the price you'll find much better, more natural lip balms that do a better job
Sheena K.
I have used this product for years. It does the job in moisturizing your dry, chapped lips. Softlips is a brand you can trust.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon