BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sharon M.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of soft lips! It's a wonderful product, would recommend to someone who likes a little hydration on their lips.
Kathyria F.
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this as my back up lip treatment. Goes on smoothly, although doesn't taste very good. Leaves the lips nice and hydrated.
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
Its not my go to ChapStick but it still works. Its name says it all, use for soft lips. I just lose the little ones so easily.
Chris B.
Perry
This product is a convenient size but doesn’t last long at all I bought the product from Walmart
paige j.
This product applies smoothly and makes you lips feel refreshed but only lasts for a little bit so you have to keep reapplying.
Sheena K.
I have used this product for years. It does the job in moisturizing your dry, chapped lips. Softlips is a brand you can trust.
Amanda H.
Haven
I actually really like the really skinny tubes that the softlip brand has. The size is perfect for pockets or for a small purse
Ashley A.
Winnetka, CA
Feels amazing and natural upon application to the lips. Very natural looking in the lips. Easy and light to carry around.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
Softlips is a classic lip blam. I have always loved it. I love the sleekness of the tube and the silky touch it gives my lips.
Cristal D.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Wasn't very satisfied. I feel the lip balm didnt moisturize my lips enough. Had to keep reapplying it. Wasn't what I expected.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon