BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alyssa B.
Bloomington
I feel like this actually dries out my lips. It smells really nice but for the price I don’t think that it lives up to its name
Felicity G.
Grantsville, UT
Great chopstick! My go to when I buy chapstick! Good value. Makes lips very soft, doesn't leave your lips chapped later either.
Kasey g.
paris
I love the way this goes on and feels good it just doesn’t seem to last very long. I also like the shimmer it gives on my lips
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Been is my this stuff forever. I’ve been stealing it from my mom and now my kids steal it from me. I like the tinted ones too.
Emily A.
Vancouver , WA
Great smell and I liked the texture. Made my lips very soft. Feels silky on the lips. Would be interested in buying more
Kenzie B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Has an AMAZING scent! and went on very smoothly! Works great to keep them moisturized and would definitely recommend it!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This was one of the first lip balms I️ ever used. It’s a classic. But, I️ find that I️ have to reapply a lot with this product.
Sarah E.
wilmer, AL
Makes my lips feels so soft, wish I had some now but I'm out. My lips don't stay chapped when I. Use this, got to get you some
ashlee e.
Kelso,wa
The name says it all, this gives you extremely soft lips, the packaging is tiny so it can fit any and everywhere you need it to
Anna H.
I LOVE the way this smells! This is really great for hydrating your lips on the go. This is by far one of my favorite lip balms
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon