BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
Softlips is a classic lip blam. I have always loved it. I love the sleekness of the tube and the silky touch it gives my lips.
Molly R.
Softlips is the perfect name for this brand. I love that it has SPF in it- perfect for summer! And the scent is nice and light.
Lindsey H.
Hiltons
I bought the blackberry flavor and it soothes my chapped lips nicely, but I felt that it wore off quicker than other lip balms.
Katie N.
Brownsville, TN
I've used this product a lot and I really like it. I got it from Walmart and it came in this tiny cute tube that lasted awhile.
Sharon M.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of soft lips! It's a wonderful product, would recommend to someone who likes a little hydration on their lips.
Melinda M.
Winter Haven
It's really soft and moisturizing. It gives a hint of color and it doesn't cake at all. I alternate between this and Chapstick.
Beth O.
I was not impressed with Soft lips. I think for the price you'll find much better, more natural lip balms that do a better job
Crystal 👑.
Hilliard
Love the vanilla fragrance. Not too strong, and doesn't smell sour after so many uses like I've experienced with other brands.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This is an especially soft lip balm! Definitely one of my favorites. I definitely recommend you get your hands on one of these
sheri d.
Birmingham
Great moisturizer. The packaging is sleek and fits nicely in my pocket if I don't want to carry a purse Softlips Pure
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon