BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
TiffanyK D.
Huffman
Soft lips has been my go-to brand for many years. I have used nearly every kind they have come out with and they never disappoint!
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
The original softlips has a very silky feel to it. You could get addicted to putting it on, but it will make your lips feel great.
Jenica D.
I love it it's minty and fresh and it feels great on my lips and makes my lips look nice and healthy I love it especially the smell
Wianca M.
It Smells amazing ,helps to keep your lips very very soft and it has great value only bad thing is that it has very little product
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
This is one of my favorites to use on my lips. Its not overly greasy and keeps my lips soft and chap free. They even smell awesome.
Peggie Y.
Nice small and thin sized chapstick is rather fun to use and the flavors that it has smells really good. This chapstick works well!
Samantha Q.
This product works so well, it smells good too! I actually haven't seen it on the shelves lately? I'm gonna look & buy some more ;)
Katie Y.
Anderson, SC
This takes me back to my middle school/ high school days! But there's a reason it's been around a long time... it's a good product.
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Elizabeth K.
Flowood, MS
Great moisture and not sticky. The flavor is great also but not too overpowering like some other lip balms I’ve tried in the past.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon