BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Mak 🌷.
Frederickson
LOVE ! Haven’t seen it in stores for ages but it used to be my favorite. Now I’m gonna have to look for them. So smooth and lovely!
Emily W.
WALKER, LA
Didn't last very long. I had to reapply very often. It went on smooth and was pleasant. Just didn't like having to reapply so much.
Holly D.
Lexington
I love this, it works good alone or to put a little moisture to your lips before you put on lipstick, its small an very convieniant
Bambi B.
My very favorite lip balm. Glides on smooth and leaves lips feeling so soft and supple. I will always be a Softlips Lip Balm user.
Crystal h.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to buy these all the time when I was young bc everyone had it, but never really found it hydrating. Just didn't work for me.
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
It’s okay. You have to reapply multiple times and I think it dries your lips even more than they already are. Would not recommend.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really want to like it. It glides on so easily and has an awesome vanilla scent. But I just don’t feel like it hydrates my lips.
Lindsay L.
I don't like the artificial scents or the weirdly silky feeling of this lip balm. It didn't meet my expectations. Won't use again.
Katelyn S.
Gainesville
Love all soft lips!  They go so smoothly onto your lips and work wonderfully!  I would definitely recommend this product
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
While this does an adequate job of keeping your lips soft, I feel like I have to reapply it much more often than similar products.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon