BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kenzie B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Has an AMAZING scent! and went on very smoothly! Works great to keep them moisturized and would definitely recommend it!
Sheena K.
I have used this product for years. It does the job in moisturizing your dry, chapped lips. Softlips is a brand you can trust.
Felicity G.
Grantsville, UT
Great chopstick! My go to when I buy chapstick! Good value. Makes lips very soft, doesn't leave your lips chapped later either.
Cristal D.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Wasn't very satisfied. I feel the lip balm didnt moisturize my lips enough. Had to keep reapplying it. Wasn't what I expected.
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 This product is nice. Hydrates & protects as well as adding a little touch of color.
Brittany H.
Overall an okay lip balm. I like the smell and feel, but not so much the taste. The tingly sensation from the menthol is nice.
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Been is my this stuff forever. I’ve been stealing it from my mom and now my kids steal it from me. I like the tinted ones too.
Chris B.
Perry
This product is a convenient size but doesn’t last long at all I bought the product from Walmart
Mackenzie B.
Anderson , SC
This is a wonderful lip primer before lipstick. It feels so good and last. The packaging it great because it's small and sleek.
Sofia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
Its alright. Definitely not my favorite lip product but it did its job. Its so small so it feels like it takes forever to apply
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon