BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
This is okay. I don’t think it really helps hydrate my lips. I have really dry lips and this is nice when they aren’t super dry.
jamesha r.
Belleville, IL
It works really good your lips do not me try I hope everyone else would like it it works really good I can't wait to do my review
Annabel E.
My favorite lip balm of all time. The smell is amazing. It has become super difficult to find so when I see it, I buy it in bulk.
Alexis K.
I love this chapstick. It smells and feels amazing! A very light mint feeling to it. Non greasy and so slim it can fit anywhere!
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
High quality product. One of the best ones I have ever used. It has been a long time since I have used it. Will have to stock up
Nicole W.
Purchased at: CVS
Soft lips lip balm really does what it's name says. It's so amazing and leaves them soft and smooth even after it's written off.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Love the variety and feel. It does require reapplication throughout the day, but overall I like this chap stick for everyday use.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
The classic soft lips lip balm. Love this stuff, I always have. It keeps my lips hydrated and it's small to throw in your purse.
Pam D.
Palatine
Soft lips lip balms feel very comfortable on the lips. The flavor and scents are nice. However, they don’t last long on the lips.
King L.
Newark
I don’t really find this product to be anything special or worth reviewing. It’s a lip balm, nothing more and nothing less 🤷🏻‍♀️
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon