BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Pamela K.
I use softlips a lot during the summer. I like to swipe it on my lips and go. Makes them feel soft and has a slight gloss look to it.
Ashley M.
Urbandale, IA
I don't like the way this feels on my lips. I prefer anything else. I don't keep this with me and it is buried in a drawer somewhere.
Camella R.
It didnt work for my lips I would run out very fast because I have big lips and it would take many times for it to cover my hole lips
Kayla G.
Left my lips so soft and smooth. This one is more basic cause it’s a pretty bare scent and no flavor. Still felt great on the lips!!
Stephanie Q.
I love chapstick, and this product is good! Not great only people I feel like it’s too soft (mushy?) and can easily end up everywhere
Jeanette R.
I love hoe softlips lip balm smelks and how it just moistures my lips when i need it and i love that it has SPF 20 also thats a plus.
Alexia S.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This isn't a bad product but it feels a bit greasy on the lips and I'm not a huge fan of it but if other people like it that's great!
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I loved how cute the lip balm package is. I also like how small it is. Loved using this when I was younger but haven't used it since
Sara M.
Perfect small size helps easy application! Some chapsticks get too high on your lips, not this one! So smooth and great moisturizer.
marley d.
Arlington, TX
So light and soft and does not cake up on my lips. Feels so smooth and not sticky. They come is so many wonderful smells and flavors
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon