BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nikkie M.
Los Angeles
My lips are always chapped during winter. This product soothes the pain and also keeps my lips mosterized! Highly recommend!
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
Did not compare to my blistex. Worked well but wore off quickly and left my lips a bit tingly. Deffinitly sticking to my blistex!
Darrian G.
Safford, AZ
Very soft makes my lips feel like feathers I love putting it on with lip liner because it blends so well . And it smells great .
Donicia J.
It is very compact and small which I love . It keeps your lips moist for a very long time . And the vanilla flavor is my favorite
Joseline R.
Leaves like a white silky film on my lips after I applied and felt like silicone. The small packaging was great to fit in pocket.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Sooo soft and silky feeling! I just feel like I'm always having to get a new tube because it broke or I went through it so fast.
Claudia F.
San luis, AZ
Its my one to buy during winter time. Its also the one i bought for my daughter's teachers to put in their goodie/thank you gift.
Coral B.
Maryland, ['', '', '']
this is great for on the go use. it goes on smooth and feels good and is perfect for my lips health. it also gives a glossy look
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
This is one of my favorite chapsticks and is not to pricey at all. Works great and is long lasting. The smell of it is also good.
Nitachalee N.
AMAZING PRODUCT! I would highly recommend softlips for that extra moisture. I have dry lips so finding balms like this is amazing
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon