BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Paige V.
Lagrangville
Worked as a lip balm. Smelt amazing but the taste wasn't the best. Color doesn't really show on the lips and doesn't last long.
Mika P.
Pitcairn , PA
They feel nice but don't taste that good even though they smell amazing and they are very tiny and convenient all be it easy to lose
Megan B.
Tallassee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this one. It smells pleasant and it seems to moisturize fairly well. I would like the applicator to be a little bigger though.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
This was more of a trend in middle school than something that actually worked for me. I bought it anywhere I could just to look cool.
Jennifer S.
Fort Wayne
Love softlip products. really does seem to make your lips hydrated and soft.. would buy again. Love the sleekness of the tube as well
Krysha H.
Pontiac
This is a medium-good moisturizing lip balm. It smells and tastes good. I like the sleek tube it comes in. It really feels feminine.
Ebonie P.
denison
Purchased at: Walmart
Softlips is one of my all time favs! It’s not grainy or gritty like other lip balms and you can truly feel it moisturizing your lips!
Sonya M.
Will keep your lips moisturized for a very long time. It is also very lightweight it doesn't feel like there is product on your lips.
Amber D.
Appleton, WI
A very cute little lip product. I feel like I use it up so fast! Feels great on my lips and I love the SPF factor to protect my lips.
Shay N.
Burlington
It is what it say it is! It helps keep your lips soft and it really helps for long lasting soft lips. Softlips Lip Balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon