BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Overall it's not the world's most amazing lip balm, but it feels nice on my lips and smells nice as well. It's inexpensive and I will most likely repurchase in the future.
Tyler H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I like this product, but its outrageously expensive for a lip balm. It does work very well and is convenient to travel around with, but you can get the same results with something half the price.
Jamasia S.
Clinton, NC
Excellent product but in my opinion not as good as Carmex. To me, this product kind of just sits on the lips for a while and if lipstick is applied on top of it, the lipstick looks cakey. Packaging is minimal but still cute. I would buy again, but would not use daily with or without makeup as I use my Carmex.
Skylar M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip balm! I have been using it for years and it has never let me down. It is only a couple of dollars and totally worth it! Always made my lips soft and smooth. 10/10 would recommend.
Allison B.
Works great the only problem I have is that it’s really small and I often loose it. Which is sad because it works wonders. It applies really smooth to the lips then has a tingling feeling after.
Mary-Krystle V.
Norwalk, CA
I kissed my first boy with this chapstick on and loved every second because I thought it smelt so yum yum.  I remember always having it on me at all times because back in that time mom didn’t let me where Makeup. The scent made me feel pretty.  And grown😫 lol can’t wait to try again, I love how certain scents bring back so many beautiful memories
J E.
Harrisburg, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
The only lip balm I used to use when I was in highschool. I was obsessed with the vanilla scent. Keeps lips really moisturized and soft. Does the job buy nothing special
Esther Q.
Kyle
Softlips had a lot of promise to live up to but it did not follow through in my opinion. My mom absolutely loves the stuff and swears by it, she can't go anywhere or do anything without it. It just doesn't work for me and what I look for in a hydrating, conditioning balm. It doesn't last and my lips don't really feel any better when I use this, unfortunately.
Tina W.
Binghamton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all-time favorite right here it is very smooth it does not have a waxy feeling greasy feeling it does wonders for my lips especially in the winter time my favorite is the watermelon
Ashlie N.
Cottonwood, ID
I really enjoy Soft Lips lip balm. It sooths dry cracked lips while preventing future damage. I love the extra UV protection and how kissable my lips feel once it is applied. The flavor is yummy and makes my lips smell like delicious vanilla. I love this product!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon