BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Savanna S.
This lip balm works well and it’s size makes it super easy to carry! The original doesn’t have much of a scent which I appreciate.
Maggie W.
Boise
Pretty good for effortless lip care. Not as moisturizing as I expected, but it makes my lips a lot smoother! Good for makeup looks!
Maria S.
Immokalee, FL
It's ok but Carmex works better. With this lip balm I feel as if it takes forever for my lips to soften. I wouldn't recommend this.
Ryzza M.
I don't really have super chapped lips but they get a little dry from here to there and this helps make them nice and juicy again.
Laura E.
Perfect for winter weather (or any weather) but my lips get chapped in winter. It smells great and keeps my lips hydrated and soft.
Allison M.
Sacramento, CA
Not into it. Weird texture somewhere between a waxy chapstick and lotion. Sits on top of lips rather than soaking in and moisturing
Tabitha A.
Perfect lip balm! Always leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. You don’t get a lot of product, but it isn’t expensive at all!
Maria R.
Tacoma, WA
I like this product. I wish they had more product in the tube. I usually don't go thru a ton of chapstick but i have with this one.
Elle K.
York
Great go-to. Affordable, smells great, and really feels like it's hydrating my lips. A little hard to find in my big purse though.
Sidney S.
Biloxi
Absolutely love the way this product feels on my lips! It’s supper easy to apply and long lasting. It’s also easy to carry around!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon