BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
This product is it very long lasting however it does make your lips feel good it’s not very expensive and you can buy almost anywhere
Pamela K.
I use softlips a lot during the summer. I like to swipe it on my lips and go. Makes them feel soft and has a slight gloss look to it.
Caitlyn C.
Ravenswood
I have so many of these! They are great on dry lips! I have one in my car, purse, and on my night stand! Lol definitely a must for me
eriak a.
I love this brand. however I would say it's very greasy and it wears off quickly. noticed it doesn't do much moisturizing of anything
Heidi D.
Edmonds, WA
I used to use this almost exclusively. Not so much anymore, I do think it’s a good product but I also think there’s better out there.
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I have very dry lips all the time so I tried this out. It actually did a pretty good job of keeping my lips moisturized and hydrated.
Samantha P.
This was by far the best lip balm I have ever used. The only issue I have with it is that they don't put enough product in the tube.
Camella R.
It didnt work for my lips I would run out very fast because I have big lips and it would take many times for it to cover my hole lips
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I loved how cute the lip balm package is. I also like how small it is. Loved using this when I was younger but haven't used it since
Corin W.
Redding
Made my lips soft only when applied. Had to reapply many times in a short period of time. Don't think.my lips absorbed any moisture.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon