BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Best stuff ever created, wonderful for chapped dry lips! It's always my go to for my lips and you can get a glossy look from it to!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
While this does an adequate job of keeping your lips soft, I feel like I have to reapply it much more often than similar products.
Shawnee C.
Good chapstick. Not too expensive, does the job. I mostly keep a stick in my purse for on the go. I would recommend this chapstick.
Elle K.
York
Great go-to. Affordable, smells great, and really feels like it's hydrating my lips. A little hard to find in my big purse though.
Elizabeth K.
Flowood, MS
Great moisture and not sticky. The flavor is great also but not too overpowering like some other lip balms I’ve tried in the past.
feliz M.
I'm not a fan of this brand of lip products. They smell nice and feel good, but have a terrible taste, and do not provide moisture
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
The original softlips has a very silky feel to it. You could get addicted to putting it on, but it will make your lips feel great.
Allison M.
Sacramento, CA
Not into it. Weird texture somewhere between a waxy chapstick and lotion. Sits on top of lips rather than soaking in and moisturing
Caitlyn J.
Glenwood, GA
Softlips lip balm is very good for dry lips. I recommend this lip balm if your lips get really dry and crack. I love this product!
Mak 🌷.
Frederickson
LOVE ! Haven’t seen it in stores for ages but it used to be my favorite. Now I’m gonna have to look for them. So smooth and lovely!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon