BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amber P.
Monaca, PA
I love this product as well my children use as well its great price nice little size to pretty much fit and your wallet are side pocket
Jasmine C.
Riverdale
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep one in my purse. They are the perfect size for a small clutch or wallet. Gives just a hint of shine and awesome moisture.
Heather C.
I love the vanilla mint flavour and tingling sensation. I used this all the time as a teen but haven't seen it in stores much recently.
Nate L.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
Small packaging that made it impossible to do one coat. I found my self having to go back often because the staying power wasn’t great.
Elisha  O.
Marseilles , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I would not use this again. It didn’t help with my dry lips and instead left them feeling drier as I had to continuously keep applying
Ariel H.
Huntigton
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only tried this once I would definitely like to try more of these lip balms in different scents. Overall good product & pricing.
Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was not very greasy (unappealing) and it my lips feel really soft. The tube lasted a long time and I was overall satisfied
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
I always grab for this chapstick in my collection bc the smell isn’t mentholly and the formula isn’t too waxy . It moisturizes well too
Sandy C.
Didn't do anything for my lips just made it feel oily and i needed to wipe it off. But soft lips does have the packaging part very well
Jessica H.
columbia
a little on the pricey side for chapstick but overall good quality. soft chapstick that feels more smooth rather than sticky
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon