BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nicole G.
Las Vegas
I like this product but it really does not have alot of the lip balm. It does the job and moisturizers my lips it's also super soft.
Carolynn P.
Belleville, NJ
Very good lip balm. The only problem is that there isn't a lot and it doesn't last very long so you have to buy them more frequently.
Patti S.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love all soft lips of any kind, it’s super long lasting and convenient, can find at any store and can keep even in a small clutch!
samantha B.
Vinton , LA
This is not really a favorite of mine I've used it a couple times but it always leaves me wanting to go back to my normal chopstick.
Megan B.
Tallassee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this one. It smells pleasant and it seems to moisturize fairly well. I would like the applicator to be a little bigger though.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I loved how cute the lip balm package is. I also like how small it is. Loved using this when I was younger but haven't used it since
ninfa A.
Love this product. It keeps my lips so smooth. This is my go to lip balm especially in the Winter months. Gotta have one every winter
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I have very dry lips all the time so I tried this out. It actually did a pretty good job of keeping my lips moisturized and hydrated.
Paige V.
Lagrangville
Worked as a lip balm. Smelt amazing but the taste wasn't the best. Color doesn't really show on the lips and doesn't last long.
Laura P.
Sellersburg, IN
Excellent chap stick! Super conditioning and doesn’t leave a film. Stays on and you don’t feel that you need reapply every few hours.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon