BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Esther Q.
Kyle
Softlips had a lot of promise to live up to but it did not follow through in my opinion. My mom absolutely loves the stuff and swears by it, she can't go anywhere or do anything without it. It just doesn't work for me and what I look for in a hydrating, conditioning balm. It doesn't last and my lips don't really feel any better when I use this, unfortunately.
Tina W.
Binghamton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all-time favorite right here it is very smooth it does not have a waxy feeling greasy feeling it does wonders for my lips especially in the winter time my favorite is the watermelon
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
The soft lips vanilla balm is such an amazing product! It is lightly scented and leaves my lips velvety smooth! It’s inexpensive and always at the register of my local drug store or Walmart! It’s very convenient especially if you are forgetful! I wear it with or without makeup as it has no color!
Ashlie N.
Cottonwood, ID
I really enjoy Soft Lips lip balm. It sooths dry cracked lips while preventing future damage. I love the extra UV protection and how kissable my lips feel once it is applied. The flavor is yummy and makes my lips smell like delicious vanilla. I love this product!
Rachael L.
Pineville
Love love love soft lips it never fails to keep my lips soft An feeling refreshed. Price is very reasonable An it's in a easy to open pack. I continue to use Soft Lips because it's just that awesome!!
Melody R.
Le Mars, IA
I absolutely loved this product! I work in a dry environment where fans are consistently running and my lips get really dried out. I can wear it under or over my lipsticks or stains and it doesn’t get all cakey or built up. I just dislike that there is not much of it. I went thru about one a week.
member-b2466
I will never use this again. It doesn't help my lips out at all, it melts easily, the slim tube design is nice except that there is deceptively little product in it. I would not recommend it and would not buy again.
Grace P.
Indianapolis, IN
I honestly can’t say I’ve used a chapstick that works better than this. I’ve used this brand for as long as i can remember and it’s always been a favorite. They make your lips feel like silk and it doesn’t need reapplying all the time like some other chapsticks. This will forever be a must for me.
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
Another one of my favorite lip balms. I love that it’s so so smooth and feels silky on the lips. The smell and taste is wonderful and it lasts a while. I always carry some sort of lip balm in my purse and this is one of the ones I use regularly. Price is affordable as well. I definitely recommend.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Everyone has had one of these at some point in their lives come winter season. Great for a quick "drink" for your lips. Would not recommend if you are looking for some color added. Purely for cracked dry lips in a easy to go tube that rolls up. Fits in your pocket or small pocket of any size purse.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon