BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
I've used soft lips a couple of times and I really do like this product. Goes on very smooth and really helps dry lips stay moisturized.
Stephanie H.
I found this in clearance in CVS. Very cute and compact. Easy to keep in scrub pockets at work. Expectations met, moisturizer lips well.
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Love soft lips! I always have at least one stick of it in my purse, my night stand, my make up bag, my car, etc. Best day time lip balm!
Leslie V.
Brainerd
Used this in middle school cause everyone did. Its alright, it does work. Don't use it anymore so not too sure on how the formula is now.
Mariah Shiane L.
Shelbyville, TN
It irritated the hell out of my lips . Taste really good but , not a big fan of the burning sensation it gave after I put it on my lips.
Sarah D.
I really do not like this chapstick. It makes my lips feel really greasy and you get like no product in the tube. It tastes good though!!
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
My daughter uses this product, and she swears by it to make her lips feel moisturized, and soft. She uses it as her base, before lipstick
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Just an okay lip balm. It does help to keep the lips soft but it isn’t anything amazing. I do love that it’s affordable and easy to get!
Trinity T.
Yoncalla
The brand is exactly what it says. It makes your lips so soft it makes you not want to stop applying. Which i guess is its only downfall.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
This makes your lips nice and soft silky smooth it has a great little smell to it and it doesn’t taste all that bad if you lick your lips
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon