BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kailee M.
Never used it but I know people who have and they love it. Guess I'll have to try it some time soon! I would buy ur probably at Walmart
Mark C.
I highly recommend soft lips it is a great product. I am a repeat user I have two daughters and family members who also use soft lips.
Cody F.
Rickman, TN
Great for everyday wear! Moisturizing and no sticky feeling mess! It's light yet powerful and is a great product for daily protection.
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
This has always been my go to. The prices is decent, I like that it has a slight gloss. I often use it over lipstick for some moisture.
Jaylyn H.
Kanab , UT
Small enough to fit in most places. Keeps lips moisturized. Actually will use this before putting on my lipstick as a primer sometimes.
cynthia m.
yakima, WA
Have used a couple times but they do make your lips feel healthier and softer! The vanilla one is very comfortable and smells amazing
Carolynn P.
Belleville, NJ
Very good lip balm. The only problem is that there isn't a lot and it doesn't last very long so you have to buy them more frequently.
Charlie G.
Berkley, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
All time FAVORITE balm right here. Melts right into your lips. Use after wearing liquid lipstick all day. Prevents cracking like a mf
Lelia-Jason S.
Goes on great!!! Love the smells and it’s not super greasy and thick on your lips. It also doesn’t have a medicated smell like some.
Cortney P.
Love it! It works great for me and I definitely did not regret purchasing this. I have this in my bag that I take everywhere with me
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon