BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
My favorite chap stick of all time. It was my first time using it and I loved it. Kept my lips well moisturized, this is my go to now.
Bre M.
Fort Irwin
Very affordable and moisturizing. The packaging is nice and slim so that it's can fit in the tiny pockets they put on women's pants lol
Laura A.
Franklin, NC
I love this product. I use it for normal day to day use. It did not work well in the winter months when my lips were severely chapped.
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
Great stuff! Does its job well. Pretty affordable and easy to cart around in a small wallet or anywhere. would purchase again for sure.
Mark C.
I highly recommend soft lips it is a great product. I am a repeat user I have two daughters and family members who also use soft lips.
Mary B.
Paintsville, KY
It’s been a very long time since I used this product but from what I remember it works very well. I just don’t like how little you get
Cody F.
Rickman, TN
Great for everyday wear! Moisturizing and no sticky feeling mess! It's light yet powerful and is a great product for daily protection.
Ashley M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love lip balms. This is one that I will always come back to. I love how slim and dainty this is. But it moisturizes my lips so well!
MICHAL H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cause i get chapped lips all the time i love how it makes my lips not cracked and how soft the get after i put on soft lips
Jasmine C.
Riverdale
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep one in my purse. They are the perfect size for a small clutch or wallet. Gives just a hint of shine and awesome moisture.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon