BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Corin W.
Redding
Made my lips soft only when applied. Had to reapply many times in a short period of time. Don't think.my lips absorbed any moisture.
Ashley R.
miami
The title of this lip balm speaks for itself! Soft lips does give you soft, hydrating and moisturizing lips! The scent is great too!
katie y.
I love all soft lips products. I have never had an issue with them and they provide just the perfect amount of softness for the lips.
Hayley T.
love this product! My lips feel soft and hydrated an hour after applying. It makes my lipstick stay on longer and look fresher longer
Sydney D.
Chester, PA
Used this brand for awhile. I like it but I felt like I would run out quickly because I would have to use it so much to see results.
McKayla S.
Huntington, WV
This product is amazing, it makes my lips super soft and silky. I love that it has SPF in it as well! I usually apply it every hour!
Kayla G.
Left my lips so soft and smooth. This one is more basic cause it’s a pretty bare scent and no flavor. Still felt great on the lips!!
Sonya M.
Will keep your lips moisturized for a very long time. It is also very lightweight it doesn't feel like there is product on your lips.
Pamela K.
I use softlips a lot during the summer. I like to swipe it on my lips and go. Makes them feel soft and has a slight gloss look to it.
Abby G.
Sacramento , CA
This ChapStick is so good! The best kind is the sweet mint/ mint kind. It is thin so it doesn't go everywhere and it is long lasting
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon