BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brooklyn F.
Portsmouth, OH
This stuff is sooo soft and smoothe going on! Fast acting and also works as a light gloss, too! I always have one of these in my purse!
Nate L.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
Small packaging that made it impossible to do one coat. I found my self having to go back often because the staying power wasn’t great.
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
My favorite chap stick of all time. It was my first time using it and I loved it. Kept my lips well moisturized, this is my go to now.
Amy G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love softlips! The menthol makes my lips feel so refreshed and rejuvenated. Many drug stores carry this product so it is easy to find
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
Soft lips does exactly what the name says, it softens your lips, fast. I saw results within a days not to mention it smells incredible.
Cody F.
Rickman, TN
Great for everyday wear! Moisturizing and no sticky feeling mess! It's light yet powerful and is a great product for daily protection.
Bayley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Vanilla soft lips is my favorite. I have a tube at home, my desk at work, in my purse and another in my car. I can never go without it
Laura A.
Franklin, NC
I love this product. I use it for normal day to day use. It did not work well in the winter months when my lips were severely chapped.
Kailee M.
Never used it but I know people who have and they love it. Guess I'll have to try it some time soon! I would buy ur probably at Walmart
MICHAL H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cause i get chapped lips all the time i love how it makes my lips not cracked and how soft the get after i put on soft lips
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon