BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I really like this lip balm. Very smooth and creamy, and I do feel like I'm getting good hudration from it! It smells amazing as well! (:
Jenny T.
Kansas City, KS
I will continue to but this as long as they continue making it. It Goode's on smooth and gets rid of any dry skin easily and painlessly.
Christine P.
La puente, CA
Doesn't leave my lip oily, helps sooth with chapped lips , they have a nice scent to them , many to choose from. Comes in cute packaging
Amber B.
Deridder, LA
My absolute favorite! Love the sleek cute design and all enough to fit in my makeup bag and not take up space. My lips stay moisturized!
Diane H.
Conesus
I really liked the way this lip balm glides accross my lips. I really like it and love the fact there are so many flavors to choose from.
Torri L.
houston
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been a favorite of my for years now. I love how extremely soft the actually balm is, and I love that it has an unnoticeable SPF.
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Love soft lips! I always have at least one stick of it in my purse, my night stand, my make up bag, my car, etc. Best day time lip balm!
Melissa R.
fairhope
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm. It went on smooth and it smelled wonderful. I would recommend this balm to anyone. Definitely met my expectations.
Shannon B.
Peoria
I like how skinny this lip gloss is, I can easily sneak it into my pocket. I also love how smooth it is and it moisturizers really well!
Ashley L.
Very nice and very moisturizerizing !!! It relived all of the dryness and cracks in my lips and helped me achieve a glossy look as well!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon