BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amber M.
Los Banos
Love this product! The only lip balm that I feel is better is berts bees! This product is slim and easy to carry great for pocket use!
Sigyn F.
Used this since I was a kid. Works great lasts a long time. Fun flavors and colors, but not Lip smackers, even though I love those too
Bayley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Vanilla soft lips is my favorite. I have a tube at home, my desk at work, in my purse and another in my car. I can never go without it
April H.
Bemidji
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Softlips products and the little tingle their balms give me in my lips. I really like the way the skinny tubes apply to my lips.
Samantha S.
Green Valleyv
Love how it keeps my lips nice and soft and hydrated just love this product and there is alot in the tube. Softlips Lip Balm
Mary B.
Paintsville, KY
It’s been a very long time since I used this product but from what I remember it works very well. I just don’t like how little you get
Gianna G.
This is by far my favorite lip balm. It leaves my lips super soft and smooth with a wonderful scent. I have repurchased time after time
Monique H.
Bellflower, CA
This is a typical lip balm that feels very good on your lips and is very soothing. It's as good as expected and comes in many flavors.
Kailee M.
Never used it but I know people who have and they love it. Guess I'll have to try it some time soon! I would buy ur probably at Walmart
Dominique C.
Los Angeles
It's okay to me a little to grease for me but my be different on other lips but I love the smell I love the little compact size as well
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon