BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cody F.
Rickman, TN
Great for everyday wear! Moisturizing and no sticky feeling mess! It's light yet powerful and is a great product for daily protection.
Nate L.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
Small packaging that made it impossible to do one coat. I found my self having to go back often because the staying power wasn’t great.
member-bfd86
Very easily accessible product. Provides good relief to chapped lips without an unpleasant film that some other products tend to leave.
Elisha  O.
Marseilles , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I would not use this again. It didn’t help with my dry lips and instead left them feeling drier as I had to continuously keep applying
Mark C.
I highly recommend soft lips it is a great product. I am a repeat user I have two daughters and family members who also use soft lips.
Laura K.
Rochester
One of my favorite lip balms.  Never dries out my lips, glides on easily, and comes in a variety of flavors which an added bonus!
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
This has always been my go to. The prices is decent, I like that it has a slight gloss. I often use it over lipstick for some moisture.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I like this, it's lasting and makes my lips feel very nice. I like that it smells good also. I like that you can get the sparkle kind.
Jaylyn H.
Kanab , UT
Small enough to fit in most places. Keeps lips moisturized. Actually will use this before putting on my lipstick as a primer sometimes.
Daniela R.
It leaves my lips soft, it doesnt leave them dry. The chapstick is very affordable. It doesnt leave your lips sticky. I really like it
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon