BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
I love this lip balm. It is the best out there. It leaves my lips silky smooth, and helps heal them when they get chapped in the winter.
B.J. S.
Port Huron
I use this everyday. Love how it makes my lips feel. Also makes your lips look like you have lip gloss on. Would be nice in flavors also.
Amber A.
Chesterfield, MI
Just eh, I love chapstick and thought I’d give this one a try. Had a weird taste and my lips did not feel any better after a week of use.
Tess P.
BARTOW
I love this. It's small and convenient something that j can stick in my pocket  or my bra if needed. Always buy this when its sell.
Breanna W.
I love soft lips it literally lives up to it's brand name! It makes your lips super soft and kissable!!! It's not oily which is amazing!
Erin C.
This is a bee rich and smooth chapsick I use it only when I'm desparte and my lips are bleeding it is a good brand but I don't prefer it
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
Soft lips was the first brand of lip balm that ever truly made my lips feel soft and smooth. I remember being young and falling in love!
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Super soft and cheap everyday lip moisturizer, it does NOT dry them out like other chap sticks, I love these, super small and convenient
Megan Z.
Gunnison
I actually used the strawberry flavor, but I really enjoyed how it felt on my lips, it’s like a fresh feeling and I love that it has spf!
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
This stuff has always been great but it never seems to last very long. The packaging seems a little misleading versus how much is in it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon