BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jaclyn W.
Harrisonburg
This lip product is great!! I love how small the packaging is, and you can find it at any drugstore. I used to always buy Softlips lip balm when I was younger, because they were decently priced and always smelt very good. I would recommend this lip balm to anyone in need for a moderate moisturizing intensity.
Julie B.
The scent that I have is watermelon. It smells super good and it leaves my lips very hydrated while on. My only complaint is that once comes off my lips, they aren't as soft as I expected them to be.
Cassidy N.
This was a great product, i actually loved it! It was sheer but showed up nice amd it was ver smooth. The packeding was nice i liked the thinner shape it made for a nice massage. It was effective and gentle on my skin and definitely made my lips softer. The only improvement i can suggest is to make it last longer!
Amanda D.
Gresham, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite flavor of Softlips Lip Balm!! I always pick up extras because I love the hint of color it gives my lips. Love the flavor and that it stays on for hours!!
Tiffany R.
Overall it's not the world's most amazing lip balm, but it feels nice on my lips and smells nice as well. It's inexpensive and I will most likely repurchase in the future.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I used to use this chapstick on all the time and I really liked it. It never made my lips feel greasy at all. I just stopped using this because I like to use lipstick more now. I would recommend this brand of chapstick though.
Grace I.
Camas
Purchased at: Target
I have loved soft lips for such a long time! My grandma always had one in her purse and I just always have known it to be the softest chapstick ever. Super effective and always sweet smelling too.
Skylar M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip balm! I have been using it for years and it has never let me down. It is only a couple of dollars and totally worth it! Always made my lips soft and smooth. 10/10 would recommend.
Jamasia S.
Clinton, NC
Excellent product but in my opinion not as good as Carmex. To me, this product kind of just sits on the lips for a while and if lipstick is applied on top of it, the lipstick looks cakey. Packaging is minimal but still cute. I would buy again, but would not use daily with or without makeup as I use my Carmex.
Tyler H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I like this product, but its outrageously expensive for a lip balm. It does work very well and is convenient to travel around with, but you can get the same results with something half the price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon