BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Katie C.
Richmond
One of the best brands out there. I wish the tube was a little bigger though because when you drop the top , sometimes you can’t find it !
Janice S.
Carpentersville
AMAZING! This was 5/5 all the way. It smells so good and I like the container since it's thinner. It moisturized my lips so well. Love it!
Andra L.
Minneapolis
Well this stuff brings me back to high school. That’s why it’s okay to me. Otherwise there are much better lip balms to use in that range.
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
I'm not a fan of this lip balm. To me its too thin of a formula. I prefer thicker chaptsticks. They do have great scents available though.
kathy j.
I use this sometimes under my lipstick. It keeps the lips from drying out when I use a matte lipstick. I like how It glides on and is thin
Tiffanie H.
I absolutely LOVE soft lips. It does not burn or make me feel like I need to use more. I just wish it was easier to find in my small town.
Elizabeth E.
philadelphia, pa
Always gotta go with the simplest one, in my opinion. Very gentle. Adds a lot of moisture and it lasts all day. No need to keep reapplying.
angelia f.
I like the slim tube and love the smoothness of this balm on my lips. It doesn’t feel waxy or greasy. It keeps my lips soft in dry weather.
Diana F.
Love the smell of it easy to use and apply leaves your lips smooth glossy and radiant however it's is a good alternative for very dry lips
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
I use all of this lip balm. It is amazing. It makes my lips very soft! The price is nice, too! Go get it! There are different flavors too!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon