BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Britny K.
Lafayette
Works pretty well and has an easy to carry slim design. It's not my go to balm but works fine for day to day use not for overly dry relief.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Another one of my faves! I LOVE the slim packaging of which fits in a small purse or a makeup bag. Feels good on the lips and is hydrating.
Yohali F.
Great product. Definitely keeps my lips moist and soft specially during cold weather. And the other packaging makes it easy to carry around
KayDee K.
Southgate, MI
Great chapstick , super smooth and creamy. Loved the way my lips felt after using it. The  fragrance was also nice ... I used vanilla!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
My top favorite Chapstick. Looooove how soft and smooth it applies. Comes in great scents. Slender tube makes it easy to put in your pocket
Influenster M.
Chatfield, MN
Purchased at: Target
Soft lips does what it sayes, it gives you very soft lips. Softlips Lip Balm I would recommend this to younger kids as well
Trinity T.
Yoncalla
The brand is exactly what it says. It makes your lips so soft it makes you not want to stop applying. Which i guess is its only downfall.
Eddie B.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really liked this product. It add moisture and hydration while making my lips feel silky smooth. I will definetly purchase this again.
Diane P.
Perris,California
Its great for on the go you can just put it in your purse and hydrates your lips when ever you need to the packaging is so slim and cute
B.J. S.
Port Huron
I use this everyday. Love how it makes my lips feel. Also makes your lips look like you have lip gloss on. Would be nice in flavors also.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon