BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Love soft lips! I always have at least one stick of it in my purse, my night stand, my make up bag, my car, etc. Best day time lip balm!
Sarah D.
I really do not like this chapstick. It makes my lips feel really greasy and you get like no product in the tube. It tastes good though!!
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I really like this lip balm. Very smooth and creamy, and I do feel like I'm getting good hudration from it! It smells amazing as well! (:
Stephanie H.
I found this in clearance in CVS. Very cute and compact. Easy to keep in scrub pockets at work. Expectations met, moisturizer lips well.
Diane P.
Perris,California
Its great for on the go you can just put it in your purse and hydrates your lips when ever you need to the packaging is so slim and cute
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Just an okay lip balm. It does help to keep the lips soft but it isn’t anything amazing. I do love that it’s affordable and easy to get!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This is a very moisturizing lip balm but it doesn’t last on my lips. I have extremely dry lips an dit takes something that will stay on.
Leslie V.
Brainerd
Used this in middle school cause everyone did. Its alright, it does work. Don't use it anymore so not too sure on how the formula is now.
Lori H.
Love the soft lips lip balm.  Not greasy-not waxy-fits in my pocket!
I like the pearl shimmer-makes plain lips a little more fun.
Breanna W.
I love soft lips it literally lives up to it's brand name! It makes your lips super soft and kissable!!! It's not oily which is amazing!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon