BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Christine P.
La puente, CA
Doesn't leave my lip oily, helps sooth with chapped lips , they have a nice scent to them , many to choose from. Comes in cute packaging
Diane H.
Conesus
I really liked the way this lip balm glides accross my lips. I really like it and love the fact there are so many flavors to choose from.
Sarah E.
Pfafftown, NC
Loved this stuff. It does exactly as the title says, makes my lips so soft. It tastes sweet and it’s not tinted at all. It lasted hours.
Kelly J.
Martin, GA
Soft lips is a great product keeps my lips from drying and cracking and goes on smooth and no nasty bitter taste let when I lick my lips
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I really like this lip balm. Very smooth and creamy, and I do feel like I'm getting good hudration from it! It smells amazing as well! (:
Trinity T.
Yoncalla
The brand is exactly what it says. It makes your lips so soft it makes you not want to stop applying. Which i guess is its only downfall.
Samantha Y.
mcminnville
This is alway my on the go chapstick. I alway have it in my wallet or pocket. It's so small it's easy to take every where and smell great
Amber P.
Monaca, PA
I love this product as well my children use as well its great price nice little size to pretty much fit and your wallet are side pocket
Brittney F.
Love this balm. My favorite hands down. Makes my lips so smooth and I love the sleek skinny packaging. Makes it easy to take on the go!
Candi H.
Marshall, MI
Great for winter chapped lips! Also love that my kids can use it with ease and they love it as well. Perfect for moisturizing my lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon