BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tabitha L.
Copperas Cove
Also keep one in my purse. Love how soft it keeps my lips and last forever. Great price and quality. Will always recommend to my friends.
MeLisa h.
Oxford, NC
I absolutely love soft lips brand!! I need moisturizer for my lips because I'm always outside and soft lips is what I really enjoy using
Jennifer D.
Louisville, KY
Keeps lips feeling soft and has a nice mouth feel. Wears off quickly though and if you're talking a lot it can make reapplying necessary.
Tess P.
BARTOW
I love this. It's small and convenient something that j can stick in my pocket  or my bra if needed. Always buy this when its sell.
Shannon B.
Peoria
I like how skinny this lip gloss is, I can easily sneak it into my pocket. I also love how smooth it is and it moisturizers really well!
Amy K.
Didn't dry me out like the carmex and the blistex did, but I never felt like I got much out of it, at all. I don't purchase them anymore.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
I love this lip balm. It is the best out there. It leaves my lips silky smooth, and helps heal them when they get chapped in the winter.
Maribel V.
Watsonville, CA
Used it a couple of times, it's not really my favorite. I saw no difference in my lips after using it, i never reached for it again
Megan Z.
Gunnison
I actually used the strawberry flavor, but I really enjoyed how it felt on my lips, it’s like a fresh feeling and I love that it has spf!
Nicole T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just love how this product makes my lips so soft.. I always find this in the aisle at Walmart.. I would recommend trying this product..
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon