BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
I absolutely love this lip balm. It does exactly what the label says it does. Your lips feel sooo soft and smooth after just the first use.
Allison C.
East Hampton
Purchased at: CVS
The material is very soft and feels good on your lips. However when you apply it to your lips it doesn’t feel like the product moisturizes
Abbey M.
Westerville
I love the small skinny size of this lip balm! Fits great in my wallet and the tinted variety looks great for casual or more fancy events!
Nicki P.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the main lip care products I reach for on a regular basis. Leaves a soft velvet finish to the lips and has a great smell and flavor
Christina C.
I don’t like a glossy look or color to my lips this is perfect for hydration and leaving my lips looking smooth without all the extra look.
Jolene L.
26525
It didn't work out for me because it didnt last very long, it didnt moisturiese my lips it made my lips feel like a greasy type of texture
KayDee K.
Southgate, MI
Great chapstick , super smooth and creamy. Loved the way my lips felt after using it. The  fragrance was also nice ... I used vanilla!
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
Pretty sure this is the brand that all little girl start out with chapstick I don't know how many I've owned but I'll absolutely adore them
Amber N.
Philadelphia , TN
This is always my go to chapstick it's been my favorite for a long time it leaves my lips soft and hydrated and has a nice smell and taste!
Paige M.
El Paso, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like this is a pretty basic lip balm. Yes my lips were moisturized but I didn’t feel like they did anything to them. No improvement
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon