BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Simple, small, easy to use. Not the best ingredient wise but works adequately. I think I preferred it more as a teen than I do as an adult
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Classic chapstick, it is super skinny and easy to keep with you when out ans about. It works well and is only a couple of bucks. Worth it!
Ashley P.
dover, DE
Smells good in tube has more chemical taste/smell when applied. It's very silky smooth going on but I feel like it doesn't last long at all
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
I'm not a fan of this lip balm. To me its too thin of a formula. I prefer thicker chaptsticks. They do have great scents available though.
Diana F.
Love the smell of it easy to use and apply leaves your lips smooth glossy and radiant however it's is a good alternative for very dry lips
Dawndi C.
This product is amazing! I love the size, the smell, and it works wonders on my lips! Of you haven't tried this, I highly recommend you do!
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
I use all of this lip balm. It is amazing. It makes my lips very soft! The price is nice, too! Go get it! There are different flavors too!
Nikki W.
Rothschild, WI
Works for helping get rid of dry or chapped lips. Leaves lips nice and smooth. Like that it has different products you can choose from .
Shannon B.
Peoria
I like how skinny this lip gloss is, I can easily sneak it into my pocket. I also love how smooth it is and it moisturizers really well!
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Super soft and cheap everyday lip moisturizer, it does NOT dry them out like other chap sticks, I love these, super small and convenient
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon