BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amy P.
Always been a favorite of mine since I was a teenager! Smooths right on & feels so light. Does a fantastic job though. Flavors are right on.
Monica W.
I enjoy this lip balm a lot! Recommend it to anyone! The packaging is nice and slim making it easy to keep in a little purse on the go.
Molly S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Smells amazing but you have to constantly reapply, not super convenient and in the end I felt it dried out my lips more than moisturizer them
Elka A.
We like this product,the only thing is that is way too little product in the packaging and we always end up finishing the product very quick.
aubree c.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Target
Doesnt dry out. I would probably buy this for men because it doesnt have alot of smell or color and works much better then regular chapstick.
Michelle S.
Niagara Falls
It tasted very good but it did not last very long. Unfortunately I had to put it on numerous times a day. When it would stay put it did work
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
I have only used this product once but it was worth it. Its nice to carry around and does the job of keeping your lips soft for a long time.
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love love love soft lips chapstick it makes my lips so soft and smooth and it is affordable like 2 dollars and change at basically any store
Ashly R.
Molokai
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a fast go to lip balm. Cherry is one of my faves. Usually available near the check out counter. Its reliable for moisturizing lips 🙃
Cyndi B.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like this product just because it is really smooth and soft as you apply it. But it doesn’t stay on though eating and drinking well at all!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon