BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
I remember using this as far back as Junior HIGHSCHOOL AND I LOVE THIS Product! !!! Works great and has my lips smooth and feeling great! !
Ana R.
Raleigh
These are hydrating, inexpensive, you can usually score a two pack for pretty cheap. These are readily available, a good drug store option
Victoria T.
Warwick, RI
Kind of hurt my lips. Dried little after use and didn't find it to be a good lip moisturizers. It isn't cheap either so I was disappointed
~Mercedees L.
I love the ones that dont have a color in them. The ones without color go on smoother and stay there longer plus it feels more light weight
Lily A.
Alexandria, VA
All time favorite go to! Always the best nourishing and the slim size allows me to take it any where with me. In my pocket, purse, car etc
nikki p.
This is good but it's so small. I kept losing mine. But as a product it works and feels great on the lips. It's about personal preference.
Erin H.
Philadelphia
I love soft lips❤️💖 It makes my lips feel like they just we're exfoliated and got got a new pair of lips
... This is 1 thing I use daily...
Chelsey L.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
It did make my lips soft! However it left a sort of white paste on there. Maybe my mouth was dry ? I dont know but I never bought it again
Elizabeth E.
philadelphia, pa
Always gotta go with the simplest one, in my opinion. Very gentle. Adds a lot of moisture and it lasts all day. No need to keep reapplying.
Holly A.
Thomas , WV
I love this stuff. It's so soft and luxurious. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours without reapplication! Great value and lasts forever!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon