BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Gresham, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite flavor of Softlips Lip Balm!! I always pick up extras because I love the hint of color it gives my lips. Love the flavor and that it stays on for hours!!
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I used to use this chapstick on all the time and I really liked it. It never made my lips feel greasy at all. I just stopped using this because I like to use lipstick more now. I would recommend this brand of chapstick though.
Grace I.
Camas
Purchased at: Target
I have loved soft lips for such a long time! My grandma always had one in her purse and I just always have known it to be the softest chapstick ever. Super effective and always sweet smelling too.
Tiffany R.
Overall it's not the world's most amazing lip balm, but it feels nice on my lips and smells nice as well. It's inexpensive and I will most likely repurchase in the future.
Jamasia S.
Clinton, NC
Excellent product but in my opinion not as good as Carmex. To me, this product kind of just sits on the lips for a while and if lipstick is applied on top of it, the lipstick looks cakey. Packaging is minimal but still cute. I would buy again, but would not use daily with or without makeup as I use my Carmex.
Tyler H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I like this product, but its outrageously expensive for a lip balm. It does work very well and is convenient to travel around with, but you can get the same results with something half the price.
Skylar M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip balm! I have been using it for years and it has never let me down. It is only a couple of dollars and totally worth it! Always made my lips soft and smooth. 10/10 would recommend.
Allison B.
Works great the only problem I have is that it’s really small and I often loose it. Which is sad because it works wonders. It applies really smooth to the lips then has a tingling feeling after.
Esther Q.
Kyle
Softlips had a lot of promise to live up to but it did not follow through in my opinion. My mom absolutely loves the stuff and swears by it, she can't go anywhere or do anything without it. It just doesn't work for me and what I look for in a hydrating, conditioning balm. It doesn't last and my lips don't really feel any better when I use this, unfortunately.
J E.
Harrisburg, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
The only lip balm I used to use when I was in highschool. I was obsessed with the vanilla scent. Keeps lips really moisturized and soft. Does the job buy nothing special
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon